Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BEAVER STADIUM NOW BEST AT EVERYTHING

Per The Michigan Daily, Beaver Stadium is officially the largest capacity stadium in the nation at 107, 282 people. Rejoice! And a special thank you to the unruly handicapped who made this moment possible.


Your stadium does not look like this.


Michigan Stadium will henceforth be known as "The Quite Large House" on this blog. One remaining homosexual issue was risen again:
Engineering graduate student John Nanry said he thought the Big House "might lose a bit of its personality if it's not the biggest," but added that Penn State's Beaver Stadium already felt bigger because it traps sound better than Michigan Stadium.
Mr. Nanry, like many Michigan students on this issue, is terribly misinformed. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how a bunch of kids can be so intelligent and still think that jangling keys somehow intimidates the opponent, rather than simply appearing to be the largest assembly of salvation army volunteers in history. If you would raise your goddamn voice at the game things might be different, fellas. I can't tell you how many times I've played mute beer pong at 1 am because I left my voice in the stands. Don't think it doesn't make a difference.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

i can't imagine an upgrade to 108,000 seats is in the plans for gesling stadium so yes, my stadium does not look like that.

Anonymous said...

I would like to point out that those comments were incorrectly attributed to John: http://www.michigandaily.com/print/26624