Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome Back


It's been about a year of inactivity between posts. Sorry about that. In the meantime, we've all matriculated to new places - I got my masters and moved from Nashville to Indianapolis. Gumbercules got his masters and moved from Pittsburgh to Wisconsin. And Ernie is probably still doing something gay like medical school or some other form of letting his family down.

But, more importantly, having a real job has not only helped dig me out of poverty slightly, but also given me the boredom and lack of focus to get back to posting. The constant distractions of the women in our office talking about Twilight and their muffin tops now give me ample time to reflect on the sports world...and ultimately make fun of it. Hopefully, I plan on posting 2-3 times a day, focusing on basketball, football, MMA, and Alex (fucking) Gordon. Even more hopefully, Gumbercules and Ernie will return as well to make this place a little more comprehensive.

Look for a new feature coming soon. And enjoy this picture of the Turkish league's finest player in the interim:

#2 Best Seller: The only website written in English that still talks about Alex Gordon.

No comments: